Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where did 2009 go?

Wow this year has gone fast. I am seriously confused, I did not go on any trips or did I do anything that was real exciting. I am going to be twenty eight this August and that makes me very upset, wishing that I could still be in high school. So many things happened with all the rich and famous, but in my world nothing has happened absolutely nothing. I wish sometimes I was someone that people think is interesting, like the ones in Hollywood. But I am not I am a small town girl, that is not married with no kids and who is still in college. Well maybe I should be thankful that I am not going to be left by my rich husband, or maybe I should be glad that I don'[t have those people following me with cameras. It would be fun for one day though, I would be someone in the spotlight and on the front page of a cover. Oh well it is about to be 2010, and in about eight months I will be 28. Its all cool though, I just hope something gets better and more exciting for me in the new year. Did I mention I still live with my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment